4Jul/090

Crazy Crunches

It's time to start working those abs a little more - it's amazing how all magazines seem to have a line on the front cover saying "get your bikini-body" or something to that extent. I think about 30% of all women dare wear a bikini - the other 70% prefer to wear something that covers a little more! Anyway - it grabs your attention. Now here's how to really get those abs toning. By the way, you can tone all you like, but don't forget that unless you also do lots of cardio to lower your ... Read More

14Jun/090

Sunday morning exercises

It's Sunday morning, you just rolled out of bed and standing there yawning you realise you really ought to do some exercises. Now, normally you'd probably push that thought to the furthest corner of your awakening brain and head off to get a great big breakfast. But why not make today a little different and start of with some easy stuff that will leave you feeling looser and give you a reason to have a second piece of toast later?

Since you have been lying down all night, do a quick ... Read More

   

Find Me Around the Web

Recent Posts

Categories

Tags

Archives

Calendar

December 2017
M T W T F S S
« Apr    
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031